• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Treasure Map Pins Not Red

donjn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The message says "red pin" but the pin on Cartography treasure maps are not red. They are black and white and are barely visible.

Amber Moon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pin? What pin? :wall:

I been try to bring my various characters over to SA client but for the TH it is a total fail. I can't even see the pin on most of the maps at the screen scaling I am currently using.

As it stands without some scaling on the treasure map gump, my TH will remain in 2D and I'll be using two clients. Exactly what I was hoping to avoid.

F

Fink

As it stands without some scaling on the treasure map gump, my TH will remain in 2D and I'll be using two clients. Exactly what I was hoping to avoid.
I'm in the same situation. A real pity, too, as grid or list view would be ideal for sifting through the treasure chests. Hmm. Now I think about it, it's worth trying some sort of work-around. Perhaps I should decode bulk maps in Legacy, write down the locations, and swap to Enhanced for digging up/sifting through chests.