• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasure Hunting Wing Open at Serenity of Wrath Luna Library =^-^=

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'm happy to announce that the Treasuring hunting wing of the Serenity of wrath Luna Library is finally open.. We have marked 2183 confirmed dig sites to aid in making T hunts alittle more smooth..It is with this in mind that we ask if you find a dig site not listed in our books to please mark a rune with the coords listed on it and drop it on our mail box... If we all work together we can make the books more effective... The way to use the books is ,Decode the map, place it in the Open Davy locker, then use the coords listed in the locker to use the books.. Thank you to everyone that helped make this possible and to all the grand LS players.. Enjoy my friends... ( PS you get to the 3rd floor by using the teleport tile just to the left of the cooking area on the 2nd floor.. hehe ) =^-^=
Uo T hunting 1.png Uo t huning 2.png

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The repair bench is now fully restocked.. Do drop in for any of your repair needs. =^-^=

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thank you to all the T hunters that have been using the Books and leaving runes for the spots not within them ... You have helped vastly increase the overall size and effectiveness of the T hunting wing... Remember all if your dig site is not within the books please leave a marked rune with the cords in my mail box and I shall add it to the books.. .. Thank you again and have a delightful evening. =^-^=

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I am happy to announce that we have revamped the SOW luna library to make it easier to navigate. We have moved most of the book of gene use to the first floor, and relocated the T Hunting wing to the 2nd floor. We have also updated the T hunting books with over 50 new dig sites.. Enjoy all. and happy new year =^-^= uo sow 2023 1.png uo sow 2023 2.png