• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasure Found Around Britain - 1/30 at 8pm

Rav

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hear ye, hear ye!!! There have been reports of gold popping up around the town of Britain (Trammel, sorry guys). The Governor of Britain has done some searching and has confirmed these reports. He is still gathering information, but will be leading adventurers on Saturday, January 30th, 2021 at 8pm Eastern time to find the reported gold around the town. Please meet at West Britain Bank, as we will be leaving sharply at 8pm. All are welcome to attend.
  1. What: Treasure Hunt around the town of Britain
  2. When: Saturday, January 30th at 8pm

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
oo Nerg DOND dat day - YAY meez kan gooz on uh treasure hunt! Well, meez kan send uh flappie slabe to dooz all dat running uhround und diggin, und carryin , und und .... phew meez tired just tinkin aboot it all. Nap timez fur mez! *yawnz*

Rav

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The Treasure hunt tonight will involve some Hoard Maps that are all located around the town of Britain. Looking forward to seeing anyone that can make the event. I have everything prepped and my favorite Treasure Hunter (Remmy) will be helping to lead the pack. Meet him at West Brit Bank as we will be leaving at 8pm sharp. We will regroup back at Brit Bank between each map. Loot will only be available to those there at the map site.

Rav

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Damn. Wanted to get in on this, but lost track of time. Hope there are more future community events like this.
I'll be doing some sort of event every month. I am already in the planning stages of this month's event, and as soon as I know what my schedule looks like toward the middle of the month, I will get that scheduled. :)

I am glad everyone was able to enjoy the hunt as much as I did.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like it was fun, I couldn't log in till late that night but overheard something about deathrobes which is right in my wheelhouse so hopefully I can make the next one!!
Don't worry, @NANOC took one for the team in your absence. @Dieb never died because he said he only does it when your playing to make you feel better.