• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treads and Cloaks.....

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I though Draconi said Publish 53 would bring about a use, or at least more info, for these Threads of fate/life and the cloaks from the shadowlords....am I remembering wrong?

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He also said the Daemon's Blood from Magincia would be able to be turned in. And last Firday they told us one of the turnin rewards would be a potted cactus. What happened to all of this?

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Dragon's Head starts nearly embedded in the floor when placed and can only be raised enough to just barely be attached to the wall where it meets the floor.. wtf? Only people with insanely creative decorating sense could make any use of it currently.

J

jelinidas

So far the only use for the cloaks I've found is to dress all my vendors in em.

M

mmmbeer

I though Draconi said Publish 53 would bring about a use, or at least more info, for these Threads of fate/life and the cloaks from the shadowlords....am I remembering wrong?
and what about the controller obsidian items...
cactus...
mouse hole...

Beerman72

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He also said the Daemon's Blood from Magincia would be able to be turned in. And last Firday they told us one of the turnin rewards would be a potted cactus. What happened to all of this?
Lights a fire under the chairs of Draconi and Jeremy. Seems one of these two feel asleep at the keyboard!

I too would like to get a *hint* on the threads and cloaks. After all Draconi, if not for your psycho-analytical mumbo-jumbo I wouldnt be the profound packrat I have become recently. *pokes* player here, gives suggestion of *choice* there. Sprinkles with misguided direction...

WooT!!! new addiction!!! good for three monthes more playing. *grrr*

*gets all elmer fudd in here*