• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Traviata Reed in custody!

• Thread starter imported_NANOC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_NANOC

The elusive Traviata Reed was captured tonight.
Lady Katherine, Lady Samantha Kent, Lady Neira, Lord Lucian Snow and others took me along to follow up on some of the clues left by Traviata Reed. We retraced the clues that we had for quite some time and came up blank.
I was visiting the bank in Skara Brea, then made my way to the moongate and saw Traviata running past.
I chased her, blocked her path and confronted her. I told her she is wanted for questioning in the disappearence of Lady Hester and that it would be best if she came with me.
I told her that as a citizen of Dragons Watch guild it would be best if I took her to the Britannia Prison and held there till questioned.
Traviata Reed is in custody in the Britannia Jail outside of Yew. <ul>