• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Traveller-AR Free Beta

• Thread starter OliverWhitham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
O

OliverWhitham

Hey,

First off, I am an official representative for Traveller-AR so if you think this is too promotional/spammy then please feel free to delete.

We will soon be launching a free Public beta of our Traveller-AR iPhone space game, and I was hoping that some people on this forum might like to check it out!

Traveller-AR is a full MMORPG on the iPhone with both 3D and high-level view modes. In the run up to launch we will be giving players access to our huge online universe (Over 40,000 systems) in beta mode, but we will also be holding several competitions (One is already running Here, and you can win thee naming of an in game star system!).

We think this is going to be a great game, but we really want the input of MMORPG gamers, and this seemed like an ideal place to find you guys!

If you want to see a little more of the game before release I have embedded our latest trailer for you to have a look at!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U0xJDx_ROw[/YOUTUBE]

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Stratics is a great place for developers to solicit feedback from gamers. I'm afraid I don't have an iPhone, so I won't be of much use, but I like the idea of an ultra-portable MMORPG. :)

O

OliverWhitham

Glad to hear it, I think getting good feedback is a key element that many developers seem to forget about, we really want to create the perfect game for our players.

We also have some upcoming competitions as well if you guys would be interested, we are giving away some free stuff & some virtual prizes as well (Name your own star system, ship class and so on), pretty cool I think :D

O

OliverWhitham

Lies.
The iPhone 4 was so advanced that it was not backwards compatible with the human hand :p
Haha brilliant!

Just so you guys know, we bought a new iPad 2 and have tested it out on there as well, looks absolutely amazing on the larger screen :)

We really do want to port the game across to the android in the future, the biggest problem that faces us in that respect is that Traveller-AR is a pretty big game, and without having the iPhone standard configurations it is hard for us to guarantee that Traveller-AR will work on all android devices.

Once we have Traveller-AR up and running on the iPhone we will be looking to port across on to other mobile platforms though :)

We are also running a free competition where you can name your own star system in the game. We will be running more and more competition on the run up to launch with increasingly grander prizes!

Enter the Name an in-Game Star System Sweepstakes from IngZ, Inc.!!!

O

OliverWhitham

The game is getting very close to release, we now have the pricing structure up for public viewing here ($4.99 with no subs!)

We also have a Twitter and a Facebook competition running, where a lucky stratics winner may get an exclusive Traveller Bomber jacket!