• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Traveling Bards Night!! June 18th, 8:30pm

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*Flyers posted in all public locations*

On Thursday, June 18th at 8:30pm by the eastern moon there will be a get together at the Knight's Rest Castle in Aegis! In commemoration of Traveling Bards Night, Aegis invites all Sosarians to recite tales of Aegis of old. That's right, let the memories commence!! A new draft of tea will be on tap as well as Aedon's favorite!!

In Addition to the normal Bards Night prizes, a special book from the library will be awarded as grand Prize as well!!!

Please direct all questions to Gillian Gryphon.

Last edited:

Deraj

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It sounds like a great topic and I will be in attendance. However for some people like myself who don't know much about the history of Aegis, can there be a slight expansion of the topic in some way? Because otherwise I don't really have anything in the way of stories.

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Excellent suggestion! Yes, if Aegis is out as a topic for some of our bards, you can use Yew. Anything having to do with Yew/Aegis will be accepted!