• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trashed

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Re: Very Old Event Item

This is BY FAR.. the funniest thread I have seen in a while...

I AM THE ONE TRUE OWNER OF THE FAMOUS ASHCROSSE THEATRE MASK!!!!!!!!!!!

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Mine's "modded".... MR1..... l33t EM gear!!!

L

lupushor

I will pay 600m for either of them !!!

Oh wait, I could also pay 1k for a tribal mask and another 59k for an engraving charge.

Hmmmmm, tuff choice....60k or 600m?

*doing hard math*

*weighting scales*

*draws charts*

hmmmmmm.......

:dunce:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Unfortunately it looks like what you have is an engraved tribal mask. I believe it is possibly a souvenir from an rp event on Atlantic. You might inquire on their forums for confirmation: Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards :: Index

Don't let the folks above make you upset. It is hard sometimes to know for sure what is and is not an event rare. Thank you for asking and if you have any questions about the rarity of an item, please ask.

EllesarGoddras

Visitor
Stratics Veteran

Ty all for your help. I am wondering if the mask is engraved with a tool wouldn't it say Engraved:
I don't want to toss it if it could possibly be worth something. Also Your mask looks exactly like the one I have. It's obviously not a duped item is it? You said you have had yours as original owner.
Where did it come from? I am still interested even if mine is junk. Ty for all your help

S

Smiley Gladhands

It's worth nothing. It's engraved.....

You might be able to sell it to an NPC armorer for 13 gold if your hurting for it.

Nobody offered you 500 mil for it. It's either A) they were joking or B) you are lying.

On a side note an armor engraving tool does not provide the label "engraved" if your engraving containers with player created items then yes....it will have the engraved tag....not for the armor engraving tool.

L

lupushor

Take a few masks and some engraving items, put them on a character and copy it to Test shard. I'm sure you will be able to duplicate your item in about 2 mins. (guess that's what sneaky Lykor did).

Sorry I couldn't be serious about your post in the beginning, but the 500mil "offer" swept me off my feet.

Good luck.

P.S. : to my knowledge, EM/seer items almost never have the "exceptional" tag. This should be a hint.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

guess u should have taken the 500m and run!!! forest run!!.....:scholar: