• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trash chest in New haven - Catskills

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like topic.
It's possible to put a trash chest at the bank of New haven, Catskills? There are so many stuff that players can't trash and have to leave on the ground :(
I don't know what forum is right to post this message, so I write here. Please, for the moderator, if i have made a mistake, excuse me and move the post to the right forum. Thanks :)

I edit to say that now i've posted also on the catskills forum.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always go to Skara for my trashy needs.

Everything I drop in New Haven is meant to be picked up by someone who needs it. People love following me on Miasma days.

B

Bubbles

I believe I have read that it was intentional for there not to be a trash bin in New Haven. Reason being, all "young" char's start there, starting with nothing. "One mans trash is another mans treasure." Giving new players the chance to pick things up that could be useful to them.

J

jelinidas

I believe I have read that it was intentional for there not to be a trash bin in New Haven. Reason being, all "young" char's start there, starting with nothing. "One mans trash is another mans treasure." Giving new players the chance to pick things up that could be useful to them.
This was my exact thought when I started reading this. I kinda remember my newbie days, and would have died for some things I now not even glance at.

I also play on Cats and really dont think its that bad. Generally If I have some decent stuff I find a GRI member and give it to them to hand out. Seemes to work for me. What things do you find laying around that have little use? Ok, ok..candles? book?

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On my shard, everything left at new haven is there intentionally to help new players. Usefulness is sometimes not considered, people leave everything out... because you never know what will thrill some young'uns heart. :D This approach works fine in my opinion.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Like topic.
It's possible to put a trash chest at the bank of New haven, Catskills? There are so many stuff that players can't trash and have to leave on the ground :(
I don't know what forum is right to post this message, so I write here. Please, for the moderator, if i have made a mistake, excuse me and move the post to the right forum. Thanks :)

I edit to say that now i've posted also on the catskills forum.
We drop the stuff on the ground there on purpose sweety.

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On my shard, everything left at new haven is there intentionally to help new players. Usefulness is sometimes not considered, people leave everything out... because you never know what will thrill some young'uns heart. :D This approach works fine in my opinion.
Nothing makes my day more than to see Newbies excited about the reward cloth gm clothing I'll make and drop. They think it's great and it reminds me of when I first started.:)

Heck, there's times I'll pick up unenhanced stuff there, enhance it, then drop it back there.