• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Trash can plea for New Haven...

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do the citizens of New Haven go about getting a Trash can for our fair City?... getting tire of all the oil cloths and junk laying around our Great Town

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm for that too. Yesterday, there were a couple of miscreants that seemed intent on blocking the moongate and the main entrance to the town with junk.

Here's an idea, create an NPC Horde Minion that acts like a little street sweeper and just spends all day wandering through town.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's an idea, create an NPC Horde Minion that acts like a little street sweeper and just spends all day wandering through town.
They used to have an invisible something that wandered around on TC back when Tokuno was released that would pick up stuff. The trouble with doing that in New Haven is the good stuff that people drop for the newbies would get thrown away with the junk.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's really amazing… as far as I saw, every Asian shard bank I’ve visited had trash containers… while ours are few and far between. I don’t know why the developers have such a hard time with the idea of putting them at our banks.

A few years back, I had to go threw extreme measures to get one installed at Skara Brea, back when that was way more popular of a place. A trash container was finally installed… lasted a couple short years and gone. Back to lacking.

You really have to wonder if having an easy and private way to dispose of rubbish by the bank would actually increase traffic away from hot hang-out spots.

As far as New Haven… the town is only half completed. They were building it slowly… then “forgot”. Still, I think they expect newbies to get everything for free as people use the bank area as a trash container. Makes new players lazy and expecting everything. Again, bad idea.