• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

trapped boxes

Q

qqqa

Anyone know the going price on the trapped boxes that dont become untrapped when you open them?

Also is there anyone that sells these on a regular bases that i can contact when i need some?

K

Kat SP

Try the Trinsic gate vendors. Not sure what he charges for them, but I think somewhere in the neighborhood of 5-7k.

A

Azural Kane

I gladly pay anywhere from 10-20k for those damn things.

G

Wow. They're a real pain to make, but at that price it might be worth it.

K

Khaza

<blockquote><hr>

I gladly pay anywhere from 10-20k for those damn things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heya..i just made like 30 of them for my guild

Should have placed an order bud ; )

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Wow. They're a real pain to make, but at that price it might be worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]
all you do is tinker one up and pick it right?

K

Kat SP

Uhm, no. No tinkering necessary. A GM mage can unlock it, but it involves a great deal of blowing up and healing on each fail. Fails happen far more often than success at 30 tinker + talisman. 70 fire resist does not seem to matter, either. =/

K

Kat SP

They could be used for that, I guess. Typically, people without resist use them to break para. With max phisical resist, the dart trap will hit you for a few points, but it beats a para-gank any day.

G

<blockquote><hr>

but it beats a para-gank any day.

[/ QUOTE ]

just slightly, almost not worth mentioning the damagedifference xD

G

Looks like I'll have to get my tinker in gear and make some of these.