• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tinkering] Trap Box

N

Nox

So i need a box that i can use to get out of a paralize in fel, i hear you want to make them when your skill is low, that way you dont jackyourself up as much, what is the earliest you can make them? And what is it called exactly, Any other random knowladge on the topic will be apprieshiated.

L

Lord Drakelord

I make the boxes and trapped them, they, the owners, take the steps to lock/unlock the trap box. The skills I have on the charactor that makes them is Carpentry 33.0, Tinkering 32.1, I also have a Talimans that has tinker exceptional bonus 23% and tinkers bonus of 12% that is wore when making/trapping the boxes. This way I fail less on making the small crates without keys and also fail less when I go to trap with bolts.