• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transport from Origin

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Europa Folk
I have just transferred my Alliance mates' rewards from the Origin Faire home. I'm sending my traveller back for another load. If you want your items included this is what you do:
  • Make your way to West Brit, buy from the provisioner a bag and a book, open the book so it has your name on it and place it and your items inside the bag
  • Go to the Bank where you will find (I hope) a rune on the floor to the house 'Nomad's Rest'. Recall on it.
  • Place your bag in the mailbox on the house doorstep.
  • Go inside the house and use the public teleporters to recall to a town of your choice to log out.
  • If you have a house with a mailbox on Europa, please post the co-ordinates here so that I may deliver your items along with the name on the book on Origin.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The travelling character will be returning to Europa around mid day tomorrow. If anyone wants items brought and doesn't want to use the method I detailed I can also be contacted via the Europa discord channel.