• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transmogrification Potion (robe slot)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is in the store now.

1598979460388.png

Dbl clk to use. You get a menu. My parrot and robe are red. That's why the show as red.
You select source and destination. Click convert.

1598979498890.png

Then say yes if are you sure.

1598980840118.png

Boom. The source object goes poof. The stats and name of the source object are transferred to the destination object.

1598979845089.png

The parrot still flies. But it loses its original name. Items keep blessed if they have it.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Next, Ill convert a non blessed epaulet to a blessed hooded shroud of shadows.

The epaulet is red the robe is dark. The robe is blessed the epaulet is not blessed.
1598980462133.png

1598980768670.png

Boom. I no longer have a hooded shroud of shadows.

I have this:

1598981138983.png

Destination item loses its name, it's new name is the name of the source.
If destination item is blessed, it keeps that.
Destination item retains it's color.

They fixed a Bug. The Hooded shroud of Shadows kept the name and has the source stats.

Last edited:

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm curious if you can use this to apply stats to a blessed item on Siege. I don't like it, if they are going to keep making these, that needs to be considered.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can use any crafted item that fits in the robe slot. Since it retains the color, you can craft an item from Invasion bloody cloth or from slime dyed cloth and put stats on them.

Last edited:

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
And this is why they shoukd have a huge supply and long tests on TC, fully announcing, and copying a shard a week.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
My parrot now has 140 Luck, MR2, DCI5 and a new name - Epaulette :) They did fix the glitch where it wouldn't fly anymore.
i thought about doing that with a parrot, but don't want to lose the parrots name.
When it comes back out, I want to put Hawkwinds stats on an Evening Gown

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I almost chose an evening gown for my male, but decided on the parrot because he wears things that look good together so I did not need to cover him.

I think the Antique wedding dress would look good. But I have no females that wear dresses.

Last edited:

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The potion was doing this on test... not sure why it was released when it was doing that lol

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So ... they keep the name of the first item? The parrots get named Hawkwind's Robe? That's.. underwhelming. Seems to me like it would be a lot neater if the target item name was kept - or if a choice was given. I have plenty of EM robes I'd like to have stats on, but I'd like to keep the name. I'd assume people would want to keep their parrot names.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So ... they keep the name of the first item? The parrots get named Hawkwind's Robe? That's.. underwhelming. Seems to me like it would be a lot neater if the target item name was kept - or if a choice was given. I have plenty of EM robes I'd like to have stats on, but I'd like to keep the name. I'd assume people would want to keep their parrot names.
EM items can not be converted.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Transmog being on the cash shop is just another dumb thing. This is a free service on other MMOs... There's so much crappy cash shop related decisions.
You probably have never played on the "free" public shards much.. Every worth it item there costs RL$, much more than in UO store or in game store. Also these items on the UO store help UO stay alive a little bit more..