• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transmog questions!

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I haven't messed with transmog at all yet. Is there a way to test things out on TC first without having to buy one from the UO store? And can you transmog stats on to something like the Top Hat from the wedding set since I don't think I can get that set on TC? Thanks!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Only hats that have resist stats. The pumpkin head and the Bake Kitsuni Hat.

Blues Topside

Adventurer
Governor
I haven't messed with transmog at all yet. Is there a way to test things out on TC first without having to buy one from the UO store? And can you transmog stats on to something like the Top Hat from the wedding set since I don't think I can get that set on TC? Thanks!
IF you have them on your home shard, copy the char with the hat and potion in your pack. Log in test and try it out.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Copy to TC has been not available since the dungeon began.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They really need to make all store items available on test so you can try before you buy you know test it ;)