• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfers down?

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are transfers down? I've been trying to go from GL to Europa for the last two days and all I get is "that shard is unavailable", yet Europa is up and alive. Did I miss something? Did the EJ intro screw something up?

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I copied from Europa to Atlantic 5h ago, and got no error message. I havn't checked if my char is actually there yet. I noticed that i can not copy to TC1 tho.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aha, same for me from GL to anyplace. BUT my other account transferred just fine from Legends to Chessie.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Are transfers down? I've been trying to go from GL to Europa for the last two days and all I get is "that shard is unavailable", yet Europa is up and alive. Did I miss something? Did the EJ intro screw something up?
I asked Kyronix about it and he said we ought to be able to go today after server up... is it still not working? I tried going both Friday and Saturday and got the same message when trying to go to Europa but managed to go to Atl, Cats and Baja just fine.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Negative. Maybe I'll just try another shard and jump from there to Europa.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tried other shards, no good. Pacific, Sonoma, Izumo. From GL.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can’t go to GL anyone else

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I post over there

You know that other place blahhhh

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back. Finally transferred after three days. But hey, the no storage EJ accounts are moving along nicely, finally got access to my one old account after a couple days. Too bad I can't even friend the toon to my houses.:rolleyes:

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya I transfered off GL this morning went smoothly no problems

I was only stuck there for 2 days.