• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transferring?

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Is anyone transferring from Chesepeake, Europa, or Great Lakes to Atlantic?

I need some items transferred if possible.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hey bon, i may be doing a great lakes transfer soon with a friend of mine; hit me up on icq 626 994 256
Hey Shamrock, is there room for me on for the ride from Great Lakes to Atlantic? i dont have icq so can you pm me the time and place to meet up if there is room and it ok. i only have 3 items.
Thanks

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey matey ive got one item on GL then would love a ride to atlantic...

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shamrock if u have space for another 4 things just need to know when, were to drop the stuff to u. and thanks, P.S any idea when u could be doing this could will be taking a few weeks off from the game, thanks again.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im going to be transfering from europa to atlantic either later today or tomorrow and have loads of space, only got 20mill left to spend here then ill be xfering.

Thunderz

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im going to be transfering from europa to atlantic either later today or tomorrow and have loads of space, only got 20mill left to spend here then ill be xfering.

Thunderz
Hey man I sent you a PM.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey man I sent you a PM.
Just logged back on and saw your post and message, no havent left yet but am ready to go from europa to atlantic when i have herd back from everyone who wanted a ride.

Icq me if your intrested 414002161, im at WBB ready to go.

Thanks

Thunderz

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry if im afk, trying to cook dinner, be ingame, and keep a eye on the forums at the same time sorry.

I wont leave without people who have asked for a ride, im just busy atm trying todo 3 things at once

Thunderz

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe, k. I have to run out and handle a few errands so I will be back on later then, thanks again.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NP, dinner is cooked so ill stay logged in ready to meet everyone who wanted a ride,

Also please put a book in your bag so it makes it easier to locate who wanted what xfered along with your ICQ.

Thunderz

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok i have bon ivor and angel dusts items ready to xfer, im gona be afk for the next 24 hours, if you want items xfered from europa to atl post here and at this time tomorrow i will be on kosa nostra at WWb for an hour before tranfering

Thunderz

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what time u leaving mate..uk time or euro time

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi Shamrock, i got a few items on GL anychance?

276 556 697

would appreciate it ;)

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Bon Iver, THP and Alexander your items are on ATL, whenever you get a chance message me. Seems all of you are away (stop trying to have a life on a weekend :p )

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One last call, im off to atlantic at 10pm Uk time about 25 mins from now)

Thunderz

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im now on atlantic, iv icq'd everyone whos items i have. Let me know when your online through icq

Thanks

Thunderz