• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transferring Into Ealand

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stick Figure

This morning at about 6:20 am EST, I tried to move my sim from Blazing Falls into EAland. He isn't there now, so I'm assuming it isn't up and running yet even though I can select Ealand as a destination?

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

You cannot "move" into EA-Land. All production cities will be manually merged when the dev team is ready.

M

mike1977

<blockquote><hr>

You cannot "move" into EA-Land. All production cities will be manually merged when the dev team is ready.

[/ QUOTE ]

No...we'll be able to move into EA-Land. For like a week they allowed people in TC to move sims to TC3 (arriving homeless), before merging TC into TC3.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

Sheesh, you can't miss a day 'round here or else your advice isn't any good.

That's a good thing, though. Does anyone have any other info on when they expect to let us move sims there?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

No...we'll be able to move into EA-Land. For like a week they allowed people in TC to move sims to TC3 (arriving homeless), before merging TC into TC3.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this was the way it was for the TC/TC3 merge, but I haven't missed any time reading (
@ Phoenix lol) and I still have not seen it said that old sims will be able to get to EA Land pre-merge. If they are gonna let people move their sims there themselves then I bet that will cut way down on the merge work (and maybe problems) for all of us and maybe even catch DADDI up on his clean-ups so that no sims who are supposed to have already been purged but haven't been actually make it through the merge.

Was this said here or the blog? I read here much more dilligently than the blog, but don't remember seeing this unless it was said before Jan 4th since I was without a puter for most of December. I thought I scanned posts pretty well for dev threads though LOL

G

As the question has been answered in this thread with some further info, I'm going to lock this one now to keep all discussion in one place

Polly

Status
Not open for further replies.