• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Transferring from Pacific to Atlantic

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey everyone. I wanted to let people know that I am going to transfer from Pacific to Atlantic if anyone has items they want transferred. I am not asking for any gold, but depending on how many items you have, a donation would be accepted. (I have a lot of stuff I am transferring already for friends/guildies) You must have everything in a bag with your name attached to a book. ICQ me and I can meet you to pick it up.

I will be leaving Thursday June 23rd in the late evening EST.
If you are skeptical, please ask someone. There are plenty of people who will vouch for me here. (Reason why I am posting here is I use to be involved in rares, and still know a good amount of people in the rares community)

$J-Soc$

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
June 23rd is a Saturday (today, in fact). So did you mean Saturday, June 23? Or did you mean Thursday, June 28?

Or did you mean Thursday, June 23, 2016?