• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Transferring from Napa to LS

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still have lots of room if anyone needs a ride to LS from Napa. I've exchanged a couple messages from people that wanted a ride and we haven't been able to hook up. So thought I'd post where to find my Mailbox to make it easier.

First make sure you have a book in the bag with your items with ICQ (or preferred contact info) and name. My mailbox is at my Luna home on West side of Luna, pic (I hope) enclosed.
I'll check my mailbox before I transfer on Sunday and contact everyone to let them know I got their goods.

Ken

http://i56.***********/ou7ayw.png

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to help. I think I've contacted everyone that's dropped things off so far. If you dropped things in my mailbox and I haven't contacted you let me know so I can check ;)

Don't want to forget anyone, I'll make sure to check mailbox often and especially before I transfer on Sunday

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ken I did send you a ICQ message for a Cats to LS x-fer you said you'd be doing w/o a reply back, are you still doing the x-fer?

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Prime sorry it was a little nuts last night. I met with and received items from a bunch of people, had a feeling I was forgetting to get back to someone:(

But anyway, I will be doing a transfer from Cats. Will leave Sunday. I'll be on fpr a while this evening aas well as off and on Satuday (have 3 soccer games to attend).

Anyone needing to send anything to LS from Cats send me an ICQ. I currently only have about 200 items, to transfer from Cats so lots of room.

Napa, I should still have room for 200-300 items. So lots of room there as well.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sent you an ICQ, but in case it glitches...

Put a couple of containers in your mailbox on Napa. Sorry, I thought I had the second one in the first. Book with my Name/ICQ are in both containers.

I also have some Catskills items I'd love transferred.

I will be going from Atl to LS and happy to scratch your back in return if you have anything you'd like moved. I'll be resting off and on today, but I'll check ICQ as I can. Thank you!