• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Transferring From Lake Superior to Atlantic

F

Fraggles

Hello everyone. this week is going to be hecktic with family in town. we are heading out tomorrow to go camping so i wont be on but here is my Plan.
I will Transfer from Lake superior to Atlantic on sept 13th, i can start taking itmes on the 11th when i get home from camping. If you have items for me to transport please post here with you contact info and bag the items with a book with this Info:
Number of Items
Contact Info/ICQ
Your ICQ name or ch name
Please verify with icq or pm that it is me you are giving your items to!!
I wil have an almost unlimited room for your items.
Please post here so i know who to contact
My icq is 369214966

viergedarkmoon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi :) If you could transfer a few items for me that I won I would really appreciate it. Thanks
ICQ #111881853

D

Dani/Alina

Hello, I think I have several items from LS to take over if you will still have room! Thanks :)

ICQ 463 634 292

F

Fraggles

OK i am now home and ready to take items for my xfer to atlantic contact me via icq 369214966 or pm. i want to leave sometime tomorrow if i get everyones items. remember to include in a book with a bag of your items:
Number of items

F

Fraggles

For some reason i am having ICQ trouble so if you still have items for me to take send me a pm or keep trying to send me icq. for some reason when i try to send a icq it says "Failed to Send message" it was working fine this morning....not sure what its problem is now

RedRum

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sent you an ICQ, then read that you are having issues. Hopefully I can catch a ride.

F

Fraggles

Leaving this afternoon contact me if you have items for me to bring to Atlantic i still have some room left

F

Fraggles

I have arrived on Atlantic contact me for your items and i will also be contacting people
:danceb:

RedRum

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the ride Fraggles...you ROCK!

hehe...get it...Fraggle Rock...hehe :gee: