• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Transferring from Great Lakes to Atlantic

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings everyone,

I am transferring from Great Lakes to Atlantic Tuesday night after the weekly event on GL. If anyone has any items they would like to be brought to Atlantic, PM me. I am trustworthy and If you do not know me, I'm sure I can get a vouch or two.

No payment is needed, although donations are accepted!! :)

I should have plenty of room, so feel free to contact me.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For those of you that PM'd me, please tell me a time tomorrow to meet you up at. I'll be home after 4PM Eastern time and would like to leave tomorrow night. Please get in contact with me! :)

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Items are transferred.

There were a couple of people that couldn't meet up with me because our schedules aren't in line. This transfer HAD to be done tonight because I was transferring for a friend regarding trade relations.

IF ANYONE is transferring from Great Lakes to Atlantic, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEASE contact Victorinox and Xblade. They were needing items transferred but we couldn't meet up in time. If cost is needed, I'll pay for both their rides. Thanks!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'll be going from GL->Catskills if that helps any, but I got pushed back bc I had to transfer a certain big blue rock from Cats to ATL today (I didn't have room on atl and even had to delete a character lol)