• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transferring from Atlantic to Napa

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm transferring some items from Atlantic to Napa on Sunday. Will have room to bring a few other items if anyone is interested.

I'll be transferring a fair amount of gold, so if someone wants me to buy an item on Atlantic for them they can do either of the following.

1) Let me know what, how much and where the item is. I'll buy and sell it to them on Napa for the same price.

2) Let me know what you want and how much you'll pay and I'll try to find it to sell to you on Napa.

Let me know if anyone needs anything ;)

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have a few things I'd like to bring over... when are you doing this?

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The actual transfer will be sometime Sunday morning. My Grandson has a Football game Sunday @ 3:00 Mountain time 2:00 Pacific, and there's no way in the world that I'm gonna miss that ;)

Lots of fun watching 5 year olds play football!

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Well I'm 2 hours behind Pacific time (Hawaii brah!) - ICQ me 55948266 and we'll make arrangements. So long as it isn't TOO early in the morning (7am PST is 5am HST) should be okay. ^.^