• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Transfering from Atl to Chessy within the next 30 to 45 minutes

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Getting Ready to do an xfer from atl to chessy, if anyone needs items moved let me know ASAP. You can ICQ me if you have my number, PM me or post here. I can hang out for a few if needed but deff want to make move within the hour.

Also, if anyone is planning a trip from baja to atl, please let me know. I have 3 items I need moved.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, no one needed a ride to chessy. I will be leaving from chessy heading back to atl if anyone needs that ride

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yo did u leave to ches? Will need something Coming back

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
already on chessy, but will be heading back to atl
you need items moved to atl. icq me and we can meet up

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Angel, I have 5 items I'd like transferred from Chesapeake to Atlantic if you haven't already left.

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
I have a few items to bring back to Atlantic if you have room and haven't come back yet :)
Thanks,
Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sorry for delay folks. I have been away for work last few days. I have not left cheesy yet. I thought I would have time to get on but military duties come first. I still have plenty off room left so if folks need rides I can do. Will be back home this Saturday night around 8 est time. For the 3 people who's items I already have, sorry about the delay. Can only access stratics from phone, no ICQ until this weekend. Sorry again everyone.

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
If your still coming back to Atl tonight, please let me know if you still have room :)
Thanks,
Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic