• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer

Draden

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Been look around in shard and considering transferring the over. Haven’t been to Fel yet to look but found two different spots that a tower can fit. How about fel possibility for something larger?

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome! So, you can easily place 18x18s all over the place--especially Malas which has vast open areas. You should be able to find 18x18s in Trammel and Felucca too. If you are looking for Castle or keep--that's much tougher. You may have top buy--or hope to place after one falls.

Draden

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Thank you for the information and sorry for the delayed response been packing up to transfer. With that said should move over in the next five days or so . Will be looking for a guild to join ,any suggestions? I know one question that pops up to most folks is do you PVP . I don't PVP , connection too poor for it as well simply not good at it nor do i enjoy it. Thanks in advance for any/all help and see you all soon.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well you are welcome in Fishing Council of Britannia (FCB). We don't require fishers but it helps. Guild of friends (GOF) is a good choice too.

Shurkin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to GL. As Gem said FCB and GOF are great old guilds that are still active. You can holler in general chat and ask of anyone is on from those guilds and we'll get you started.