• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Transfer Thread?

F

Fraggles

I know DVI has a transfer service to a couple shards but i think we should start a transfer thread for people that are transfering to another shard and would be willing to transfer items for others when they do so. i know turst would be a big part of the process but i guess thats the risk some would have to take with there items. i would love to buy items from other shards but honestly the cost of transfering a toon there and back make or break most of my buying options. but if someone where to post that they are transfering to my shard from another i would look at what is for sale on that shard and help pay the transfer cost. just a thought would love imput on it.
currently i have 17 items i need transfred from oceania and one item from origin. my home shard is Lake Superior