• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer request (atl<>Eu)

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi all!

I am looking for some transfers between Europa <> Atlantic. Looking for both ways, so please let me know if you are transfering one or the other way and got some spare room!

I mainly need the Atlantic > Europa transfer as I am in desperate need of deco for my home, and Ive bought tons of deco stuff on Atlantic as its hard to find on Europa.

PM me here or icq 640287342, thanks :)

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can help out, hit me up on icq or pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just got @Hardy to transfer some stuff from Eu to Atl. Everything went without problems, quick transfer and straight up nice guy! Excellent service for a future refence to anyone else :)

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks @Donzer no worries at all, made it very simple for me. Will happily move stuff again :)