• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Questions

M

mbecker4

My tamer has a bonded swamp dragron and I want to transfer it to my fencer. I was wondering what the easiest way to go about doing this is. Also, is there any mimimum skill required for a character to be able to receive a new pet, such as a hiryu or cu. Thanks for your help.

G

In order to transfer the pet to another character on the same account you will need to xfer to another account and then back to the fencer. To do this have a friend in game help or if you have multiple PC's and accounts you can do it yourself. Also, it will lose it's bonding and the new character will need to do it's own bonding. As for xfering the big pets, if the char does not have the minimum skills to tame or control there is not much point as the pet will not listen and go wild fast.

5% Luck

The only exception is the lesser hyruis. If you want to ride it you will need taming of 90 or bushido of 90 or better. As a sammy or any variant with bushy 90+ you have full control as if you were a tamer. The problem is healing its 250+ hp is a nightmare on a dexer. Still its a nice addition for any dexxor in small amounts or tight situations.

I

imported_Hinotori

It does a control check when you try and transfer the higher end pets. They won't transfer if you cant control them.

There is an issue with the lesser hiryu right now. They don't listen to a samurai very well. My samurai at 120 bushido has his refuse 1 in 5 or 6 commands. I carry lots of meat on that char.