• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer multiple pack horses?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've only transferred a character with one pack horse before. Is there any problem transferring with three or four?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
with a transfer token from the store
you can fill up to 5 pack horses

just don't unpack the packhorse until you get to the bank
or house where you are going to unload it.
because if you recall out from them
they will take off in the direction you recalled
& you can't log out and back in to get them back
(if they have stuff in their backpacks)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be sure to tell them to follow you before you do the transfer. If you have a second account, it might be a good idea to "friend" a character from that account to each of the packhorses just in case one or more of them doesn't get included in the transfer, so that character can unload the pack horse(s).

Theno

Visitor
There should be no issue transferring with 5 packies. Name them in a meaningful way also that they can be found if lost. And, if you "lose" them after transferring, just check the locations/the Inns where you land after a transfer. Most of the time they are near this place and wander around.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you still able to xfer while riding a blue bug with a Xfer Token.

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess what could go wrong is if you transfer and are sent to a city in Fel during a Vvv session. You'd be flagged PVP and PKed.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The character transfer system is "nearly" flawless. My biggest problem with it is, you can copy over to Test almost instantaneously, on production you have to wait sometimes up to a full hour. The system works well, they're just afraid to give us the full benefit of it thanks to those will always try to manipulate something for nefarious reasons.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I guess what could go wrong is if you transfer and are sent to a city in Fel during a Vvv session. You'd be flagged PVP and PKed.
This can not happen, you go to an inn in Tram. only. Stop trying to spew miss information. It is obvious you have never done a char xfer.

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This can not happen, you go to an inn in Tram. only. Stop trying to spew miss information. It is obvious you have never done a char xfer.
Obvious, what?

Just saying if he were to have a red transfer, he'd be doing it in Fel. I've done plenty of transfers. The invasion times were wonderful! Don't accuse me of anything just because you disagree.

Anyway, with the new transfer system, be sure and put the gold you want to transfer specifically in your Transfer Account. Otherwise it will stay in your old shard's bank.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you transfer a red character, I believe you usually end up being logged in at the inn in Buc's Den after your transfer completes. I've never done it myself, but I remember meeting newly arrived red faction characters there when we all transferred our faction characters from Baja or Napa to Great Lakes. That was quite a while ago, so things may have changed as far as the destination town in Felucca. Maybe it's random now? However, it doesn't make sense to me that a red character would arrive in Trammel.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you transfer a red character, I believe you usually end up being logged in at the inn in Buc's Den after your transfer completes. I've never done it myself, but I remember meeting newly arrived red faction characters there when we all transferred our faction characters from Baja or Napa to Great Lakes. That was quite a while ago, so things may have changed as far as the destination town in Felucca. Maybe it's random now? However, it doesn't make sense to me that a red character would arrive in Trammel.
I thought REDS were perma flagged criminals

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
First transfer was successful last night, with three loaded pack animals. The irritating part is that I want to transfer four characters and I can only do one per day. Four days to complete a task I could have completed in an evening!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
being red means nothing now, can eat a royal pardon and take all counts away. i feel its one of the biggest mistakes the devs have made. should of been a one time use at most, if even should of been introduced at all.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
  • You must not be combat or criminal flagged
I believe "criminal flagged" means you recently committed a crime, as in within the last couple of minutes. So, even a "blue" character wouldn't be able to make a transfer right after doing something such as stealing or anything else that makes your character temporarily "gray."

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I believe "criminal flagged" means you recently committed a crime, as in within the last couple of minutes. So, even a "blue" character wouldn't be able to make a transfer right after doing something such as stealing or anything else that makes your character temporarily "gray."
This is correct, Gray means you are flagged as criminal, Red just means you are a murderer (doesn't make much sense but hey.) Blue means you aren't having enough fun in the game.. jk jk!