• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

transfer/ grass and snow tiles

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I gave a bag to a guy I was transferring. had some snow and grass tiles in it. after transferring I found grass and snow tiles all over other guys backpack.so the tiles didn't transfer. is this new or a bug? ive transferred tiles before and np. let me know if anyone else had this happen or if it was changed ty

on a side note I lost 2 etheral mounts on 2 chars, on different shards. they both were on ninja archers. no idea what happened, maybe tiger form lol screwed

Last edited:

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Grass and Snow tiles have been doing weird things since the expansion was released with all the new custom tiles for houses. In general things that say "house only" have been acting different because they got grouped in with the new deco.

Another one of those things our fabulous staff forgot about when they decided to do an expansion.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gave a bag to a guy I was transferring. had some snow and grass tiles in it. after transferring I found grass and snow tiles all over other guys backpack.so the tiles didn't transfer. is this new or a bug? ive transferred tiles before and np. let me know if anyone else had this happen or if it was changed ty

on a side note I lost 2 etheral mounts on 2 chars, on different shards. they both were on ninja archers. no idea what happened, maybe tiger form lol screwed
Next time you want to transfer tiles, I think you can hand them to another character who can then hand them back to the right character. Last I tried you can still trade them between characters.
Vendors work too for trading them (just price them high enough to last until you can log on with the other character)

If that fails, find someone trustworthy to act as a middleman to transfer between your chars. You can always ICQ me at 465-972-004 and I would be happy to help. Be safe!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, it's that way now cause it got "fixed". It was too overpowering to let you set them down in a box and then pick them up with another char.
And way overpowered to allowed them to be placed on a pet.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, it's that way now cause it got "fixed". It was too overpowering to let you set them down in a box and then pick them up with another char.
And way overpowered to allowed them to be placed on a pet.
Yeah what would we do without our devs looking out for us so we don't hurt ourselves with grass tiles.