• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Trammel Lake superior skara keep ONLY 20m!! or trade items

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sits on a castle spot if you can buy the keep behind then bingo!! instant castle...if u own the keep behind u should be icqing me very shortly .....always best to own a keep that can/will go castle in the futures!!

The 4300 bods have gone/sold.

NEW ICQ 667577087

skara keep and bods.png

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW looks like icq is messed again after an update...ksara.....amazingly i have been given my olde original number back??

so THP 667577087

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
timewaster pulled out..so back on sale for only 25m- again its got castle potential....dont mean much but its better to have the potential than have a keep that can never go bigger....677577087

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
taking just 20m on LS ??? wowza....as it got this bad...or trade items to similar value ....etc etc