• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Trammel Keep, PERFECT LOCATION, on water, no spawn, big front yard...Prime!

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Selling a trammel Keep, this is a premier piece of Ultima property. These keeps don't come up for sale very often, and this one will not last. Price is 600m

Last edited:

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<shrug> didn't think about it. If you are insinuating that I don't own it, the keep is public, anyone can take a picture inside.

Benny Black

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am interested in your Keep. I liked this keep when alagner or Vlad first placed it. I will buy this keep for 500 million and 5 or more elite scrappers as a bonus to sell or keep for yourself. I have the gold ready. Serious buyer. Icq#579318145 Thanks, Benny Black

[/quote]

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Benny Black, I appreciate the offer but the lowest I can go is 600m

Keep still available!

Last edited:

Benny Black

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Ok. 600 million. I want to buy today. please leave bulletin board on house as to when i can find you at your house. i will keep checking in for the next 4 hours
thanks.

[/quote]