• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Trammel Keep in Nice Location

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to buy a Trammel Keep in a nice location. ICQ me if selling please.

Thanks!

Xerxes

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I had a very good transaction with Blue Fly. I sold my keep to him this evening. We conducted the transaction ourselves, first I sold him 11 transfer tokens than we used those transfer tokens to transfer the keep to him.

There was a balance remaining of 290m, which I placed on my vendor and he purchased that amount after I had already transferred my keep to him. I had no problems whatsoever and the transaction was complete.

Zemus

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a positive transaction with Blue Fly last week. It took trust from both parties and everything went smoothly. It wasn't a posted trade so I am posting a +1 for his trustworthiness in this trade thread.