• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Trammel Castle ready to go! [SOLD THANKYOU].

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fresh placed in Trinny swamp.....placed after a smaller idoc faller...anyways u would be the first owner of this new castle ......yes its the swamp....but near the edge and to the middle......castle is public for viewing...sea is only 1 screen away so brill for mooring ya ship too!!!....dont often come up ...castles in trammel....

bullitin board on castle...icq 267 208 357...or pm me your seroius offers...

sold!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks for reading....THP

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trammel castle??? FOR SALE

looks like the last one sold for 500m on grassy plains!! so because this is edge of swamp [ thank god its not the ice wastelands....lol ]....lets say a around 300m....cheapest ever in tram on pacs

sooooooooooo who wants it

priced dropped to just 250m...[absolute no offers- low as i go]

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone left on Pacs without a castle??? lordy there are about 120 [max] castles per facet so that statement does not bowed well for the Pacs population.....i certainly hope there are more folks than castles.....

sooooooo does anyone want a second castle LOL !!! or are there players that simply wish to live the UO dream and own there first!!!!

simply put 250m..[no offers] ...To be fair iam off on vacation shortly so will probably have to hang onto it for 2-3 weeks anyways.....but ill be back!!

Still anyone who hasnt got a castle and would like the cheapest deal ever in Tram....only 250m!!! wow....pm or icq me....pretty sure we can work something out in gold or gold/items etc etc....and theres no need to pay a 3rd party broker as i will do a secure safe broker the deal myself for FREE

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
castle is sold.. thanks and enjoy the castle... bloody hard work to sell .....lol

And if u guys/gals are wanting a fair price check then lesser placed tram castles are selling 200-250 ballpark figure ....just thought id say to give folks wanting one in the future an rough idea.....guessing a nicer placed one would be in the 400 ballpark in tram that is.......I have truly no idea why its the secret service when u try to sell one.....lol....all u seem to get in chat is ''wayyyyy over priced'' and ''cuckoo'' etc etc....lol

Also if anyone wants a free felluca keep.... i can give u a rune to a couple empty/vacant spots i came across....just ask me ingame or icq me....

see ya all next time...;)

Last edited: