• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Trammel Castle in Nice Location on Drachenfels

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everybody,

I am going to have a break and therefore dissolving some of my property. Today I want to offer this nice castle in a very nice location - at the Britain-Vesper-Minoc-Crossroads. Many old and renonwed Drachenfelsians in your neighborhood. Right by the road - good vendor location also...

I am currently emptying it, I think I might only leave some plants and carpets.

Note: This is no auction. If you are interested, just write me a PM or leave a message here. And I wont answer "How much"-messages or "What do you want, Bro"-questions. If you like it, send me an offer - the first reasonable one will get it. I think it will be empty within the first two weeks of December.

Note 2: Yes, on Drachenfels you can eventually get a nice castle - its is not as hard as on other shard. But really nice locations like this one are not as easy to acquire. I am holding this one for 4 years now.

Best wishes!