• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Tram Yew Bank 7x7

Folded

Journeyman
long shot but wondering if this little plot is worth anything or not?
On Atlantic
yew 7x7.png

Last edited:

Folded

Journeyman
I dont know. was more curious about average going price. i dont know market so hard for me to think of a number

Folded

Journeyman
Well I just came back AGAIN! I could do 100m
me too, returned 2 weeks ago and this 7x7 is all i have left :( didn't think id be away that long. 100m is tempting but honestly i really am curious on a price check from a player who knows ATL housing. no hard feelings

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Being honest, I would have scooped up that 100m before he had time to think about it. And to @showtime414 , you can place a 7x7 in almost any location on Atl. House plots that small are plentiful.

Folded

Journeyman
Being honest, I would have scooped up that 100m before he had time to think about it. And to @showtime414 , you can place a 7x7 in almost any location on Atl. House plots that small are plentiful.
yeah 7x7 are all over, but not here :p ive had several offers but just wanna get a price check.