• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Tram Keep on the road located East of Brit

R

Ricon

*Sold*Tram Keep on the road located East of Brit

Selling a Tram Keep on the road located east of Brit. The Keep is located in a really nice location no spawn close to town. Will be using a broker to sell the keep. To contact me please icq me at 625756667 or send me a PM. Feel free to post offers in this thread as well. I will edit this post when the Keep is sold. Pictures located below!

Keep is sold for the highest offer of 450. Vortex was a great buyer and trusted broker.

V

VortexEU

I'll bid 300mill - I know you're not wanting to sell for less than 450 but that'd be my offer :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
let u know a secret..europa was like this 4 years ago,,lol.it willnot last for ever,,, tke the money whil u can...lol....

V

VortexEU

Great trade, handed gold upfront to seller and absolutely no hassle at all.

Will trade again for sure.