• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tram Destard 1 freakiness ...

G

I hit there last night and tonight and can't say I remember the spawn being anything like I've seen.

Within 2-3 screens of the entrance ... dragons, drakes and wyverns in varying numbers. I've had as many as 4 on me at once (dragons and drakes mainly).

Total kill in less than 30 minutes - 2 runs - 14 dragons, 10 drakes and 5 wyverns. Tonight was immediate greeting by 3 dragons and a wyvern. Now THAT was fun ... jeez. Oh, no character deaths ... altho 2 HP is barely alive. <shrug>

Someone dink with the spawn generator over the holidays or something?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sounds like someone herded over the dragons and drakes, not sure about the wyverns though.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's not common to see them congregate on that side of the dungeon if they were chasing someone who ran/teleported out.

So, if someone had been running like mad from a herd of rampaging reptiles, and finally got clear enough on the south side to recall out, all the critters chasing him or her would end up pooled near the door, often abutting the wall, sometimes staying that way for an hour until disturbed or the person they were locked onto logs out.

G

I have had that happen to me a time or two in the past...its just a random generation. If there is a large group that goes in and wipes out whats there is generates more for the group...then they leave and some poor soul (me) gets swamped by all of it...lol. It can be fun at times though.