• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tram Castles & Xfer Tokens

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive seen the xfer for sale at 14, last castle i know went for 25. nice to see ya stranger

A

Arch Angela

hey great to see you too buddy and btw selling tram castle and buying xfer token!

V

Vahne

I sent you a PM about that castle, if you're still selling, I might be interested. icq 144046399 thanks :)

A

Arch Angela

SOLD AND BOUGHT! and I'm outta here...thanks everyone who has been there over the years...I love and will miss you(Tek, slacky, Az, T, Cass, onslaught, athose, joker, Xanth wish I had room for everyone..but also my fav auctions and pvp buddies *cheers*)...and a big *naughty* finger to the thief that burg'd my castle...not sure what guild he's in but he knows who he is...and I hope no one else is dumb enough to trust him
time for a fresh start

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SOLD AND BOUGHT! and I'm outta here...thanks everyone who has been there over the years...I love and will miss you(Tek, slacky, Az, T, Cass, onslaught, athose, joker, Xanth wish I had room for everyone..but also my fav auctions and pvp buddies *cheers*)...and a big *naughty* finger to the thief that burg'd my castle...not sure what guild he's in but he knows who he is...and I hope no one else is dumb enough to trust him
time for a fresh start
Well, I hope some jerk thief did not force you to another shard. I knew your castle was up but never saw you on. Wish you the best on the new shard.

S

SLACK

time for a fresh start
What???? Where are you off to?

V

Vahne

I've been fairly inactive for over a year and mandy for probably two years, so we've decided that we're likely going to cut down to one account. It will be sad to lose my house in Zento as I have had it since the second that SE started, but on the other hand having a castle with all that storage is awfully nice.

So don't worry Tek, i am just a tease, no stuff for you! :thumbup: