• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Tram Castle/Keep or 18x18 close to Luna

Rand Althor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buying either a Keep or Castle in low/No Spawn area of Tram, or.. will buy a 18x18 really close to Luna City.

PM Coords.

MagicStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
always wondered how much i could sell this one for
i also own the one next to it to the west and the one in front of that

Attachments

Rand Althor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
always wondered how much i could sell this one for
i also own the one next to it to the west and the one in front of that
Well.. I'm not originally from ATL.. I play Pac.. but with Vet reward shield/transfer tokens I plan on moving around a bit (I have 9 shields for other North american servers, one for Europa, plus 2 additional for Pacific).. my interest in ATL housing has shown me some really wild price swings from 30M for a 18x18 tram no spawn just outside of Vesper, 300M for a Tokuno, 350 for Keep N of Brit in mountain pass no spawn, 20M for 18x18 N Trinsic in swamp, but no spawn.. it seems pricing is all over the place..

I could be wrong, but I think 200M would be more then adequate?.

MagicStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was really hoping for at least 300 on the large house
was also hoping i could sell all 3 together
either way id have to move alot of stuff so id have to really prepare for it if i did it