• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Tram Castle for random stuff or gold

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I posted this in General trade but realized it should go here as well:

I'm trading for a new house on Legends and before I move my old castle over to second account wanted to offer it for sale or trade. It is in swamp near Trinsic in Trammel, there IS a swamp spawn nearby (swamp dragons, boglings, etc). Otherwise a great place.

I'll entertain any offer but would be just as interested in trading for items as selling or some combination. I'm looking for a bunch of heritage tokens, still need one of the rechargeable house teleport tiles (in case anyone picked up a single at an idoc), minax turn in artifacts, doom turn in artifacts, lots of leather and lots of boards, a name change token, anniversary tokens, or gold. Any even semi reasonable offer that includes some combination of the above will be entertained. please pm me here if interested. Thanks for looking!