• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

training tips (discord + provoke)

tonyex

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
hi. im new to the forum. im thinking of training discord and prvoke.
with help from skillball, my discord is 100 right now so where shall i go? and what to train with?
provke..its a long story since i have just bought it from NPC (lets say 30ish lol)
a side note...im not playing on demise shard which is just uoml (not fully done yet lol)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
also once you hit about 90? I think it is you can start using the masteries to train up.
There also is info in this forum about that also.

tonyex

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
theere ain't masteries in there as well :/
i am actually looking for a way to marco it but now i will train by hand then :/

kRUXCg7

Sage
Stratics Veteran
theere ain't masteries in there as well :/
i am actually looking for a way to marco it but now i will train by hand then :/
Leave the evil dark side and come join us on the good side. We do have Bard Masteries. And beer. And even Poo.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
cookies lead to Poo dont ya know?