• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Throwing] Training tips and suit?

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

I have started a tread in the crafter forum about my suit but it would seem that I underestimed just how mana greedy disco masteries are! I was advised that I will need to rethink my original suit idea... but i guess thats another post for the crafters forum....

With regards to training I am going for the following template as per suggestions from the bard forum but I have never worked a thrower before..

Skills are / will be

Throwing 120 (currently 41)
Tactics 120 (currently 116)
Music 120 (currently locked at GM till i hit 90 disco then i will raise to 120)
Discord 120 (going slow but i hear it will be a lil easier although the same time once i mastery train)
100 bushido (currently 0)
70 chiv
70 med. (currently 0)

I am starting training this badboy up tonight so I expect ed will be 70 rather fast....

I will train Bushido in NH and do the new skill quest for the free alac.... once i hit 50 bushido I imagine mythrouwing will still be early 40's.... am I right in thinking that from even this low skill level I can use the acid slugs next the sparkle gate to underworld to train up to aroud 70-80?? I might be thinking of rotworms if this is the case where are the acid slugs???

Would be very handy to be able to just train in one place.

also with the above build I know I only have confidence and chiv to heal but I am guessing I will be OK with this as once I cap out HCI/DCI in conjunction with Discord I am guessing I will be getting hit less anyhow as I will have lowered the monsters skills with Discord.

thanks

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Acid slugs are just inside the Underworld entrance, around the corner to the west.You can reforge a boomerang with Self Repair and just have at them, should take you to 110 or so. For Bushido try and get yourself a suit with high MR and 40 LMC, also stone on Meditation and Focus if possible to help with regen - then Lightning Strike from 50 skill onwards.