• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training tip

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got really bored trying to LS my way to GM bushido, so dropped by the painted caves. The mobs there have decent hp and you can sit in the middle and they constantly come at you.

Wraith form + curse weapon + momentum strike = really fast gains. The trick is to use a fast weapon that does just enough damage to keep you alive without killing the mobs too fast. I used a kryss with 20% DI.

It sure beat the 30 min to hr between gains doing ogre lords.

I

imported_Farsight

I also use the citadel and the fan dancer dungeon in the same way. You just have to know where to step to activate the "traps" in the citadel.

Another one of my favorites is the Tokuno champion spawn or Rikktor's champion spawn at low levels. What I do is run around killing either the deathwatch beetles or the snakes (depending on the spawn) with lightning strikes while ignoring the lizardmen. When practically the whole screen is filled with lizards, which takes about 2 minutes to gather an army. Then use momentum strike to take down the lizards.

In either case, wraith form or a weapon with 50% or more mana leech is required. I also encourage high MR.

Still, good advice!

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both times I was training bushido.. I just got up to 85-90 bushido on a horse, then head to doom for LS and Momentum strike
... all the way to 115 and 120

E

eolsunder1

yea its sad you hear everyone needing wraith form in order to actually have mana to use their samurai LOL. Samurai necros, ick.

C

Connor_Graham

The second "room" in the Yomotsu mines is the best place I've found to train. There are 2 warriors that spawn there, and with the ridiculous amount of HP's those things have, by the time you finish killing one, the second has respawned (almost insta respawn for those things for some reason but I'm not complaining), so you are very literally swinging non-stop. Using Soul Seeker & Honor, I never ran out of HP's, Stam or Mana, and was able to LS every single swing. Plus they drop 600 or so gold along with gems, and seem to be really good at frequent super slayer weapon drops.

I

imported_GFY

Next time in painted caves try using the bushido special whirl wind attack. (Not to be confused with the weapon special of the same name!)

C

Connor_Graham

Looking in the Bushido book I don't see that. Only 6 spells in there and Whirlwind isn't one of em.

I

imported_Farsight

But that whirlwind doesn't actually help with bushido training.

Momentum strike, on the other hand, does.