• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Peacemaking] Training suggestions?

The Mule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So whats the tips on training on training peace?

Please tell me its more than area peace yourself with npc instruments and your music skill locked at 100.

My skill is 115 working to 120. My total skill points on the char is 460. Id take the other 2 skills down but am out of soul stones. It seems my only gains are GGS points.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you can actually gain faster with using the bard mastery.
why you may ask, and id thank you for asking.
to which id reply, well ya see its like this....
when using area peace to train you have to have a 6-8 sec pause in between using the skill (depending on your connection and what if any mastery primary you have choosen)
where as casting the peace mastery spell you can do that over and over with only a 1 sec pause in between attempts.

so its ruffly about 5 times faster to train with the mastery then with area peace.

but its just as boring.

The Mule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, now that you mention it, again, I recall seeing a post about this very thing months ago. And off to grind away.

macro:
Cast spell on
Cast spell off
Cast spell on
Cast spell off
Cast spell on
Cast spell off
Area peace

.1 gain

Does it matter music skill at 120 with this method or should I keep it at 100?

Last edited:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
if your using the mastery you can let it go up to 120 as you train.

The Mule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Headed to despise and got discoed. Dropped to 79 and started gaining quick. That's the way to go.