• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spirit Speak] Training Spirit Speak

O

Oaka

I just pulled an idiotic moment and deleted spirit speak off of stone.

Is it faster to train spirit speak by activating the skill or just casting necro spells?

I haven't trained it since Aos :<

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First of all...OUCH! Sorry about that! I am still in the process of training it and I set my space key for the macro. It can be annoying but I gainthat way and I also get out on my boat and head north and SS all the way around the world and back. It has not been an easy skill to raise quickly like some others but that is how I do it. Or I just log in on her and cast a spell to get my gain if I am not inclined to play her that day.
Best of luck!

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just pulled an idiotic moment and deleted spirit speak off of stone.

Is it faster to train spirit speak by activating the skill or just casting necro spells?

I haven't trained it since Aos :<
Set necromancy to 0.

Put a weapon in your hand.

Cast cursed weapon over and over.

Enjoy.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Definitely faster to gain when casting, the delay isn't as long as it is when actively using the skill.

NuSair's method is probably best. If not just cast any low mana usage spell over and over.

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Definitely faster to gain when casting, the delay isn't as long as it is when actively using the skill.

NuSair's method is probably best. If not just cast any low mana usage spell over and over.
That's good to know. Maybe I'll go on and finish her up.

M

mjolnir131

make sure not to delete necro accidentally while doing this because that is a pain to train