• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training secrets

DarknessDemona

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Need a simple easy/safe way to train discord. current at 58.8.. Somewhere i can safely macro attended of course!

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
Tame and release a bunch of your level discord animals in rm behind ball bags. Recommend 5 to 8 then discord and invis. Rinse and repeat. If you don't have house then I Recommend a boat and do the same disco/invis from off shore on monster/s. best to have pet for boat version to draw aggro when your invis (so they don't leave) or if they cast (take dmg off you). It won't be easy to set up a way to do it not having to risk dieing other then those two ways that I know... also I guess running mastery on and off works but your skill still to low. Can switch to that at 90 if I remember correctly.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Di
Need a simple easy/safe way to train discord. current at 58.8.. Somewhere i can safely macro attended of course!
Slug pit in the underworld. Discord them all - invis self - repeat . will do till 80.
Then can try twisted Weald . One time I came and some nice guy left 30-50 Cu in the cave . Oh, that were awesome gains!!
After 80 try to discord self . combine with jewels. After 90 use mastery , damage self and discord self . Put on enough regen items to bear damage . Can train in Luna or other places where lot of people are passing by.
Some like putting released pets on islands - I never did that .

Other nice peaceful places to macro :
Fey mini champ in Stygian Abyss
Meer Village and Healer Groove in Ilshennar

Or grab 2*lowland boura (0 taming to command ) and go discord - kill troglodytes in Painted caves .

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Di
Slug pit in the underworld. Discord them all - invis self - repeat . will do till 80.
Then can try twisted Weald . One time I came and some nice guy left 30-50 Cu in the cave . Oh, that were awesome gains!!
After 80 try to discord self . combine with jewels. After 90 use mastery , damage self and discord self . Put on enough regen items to bear damage . Can train in Luna or other places where lot of people are passing by.

Or grab 2*lowland boura (0 taming to command ) and go discord - kill troglodytes in Painted caves .
All these training methods work but with Bards especially you must learn to dance or the first time you face monsters that attack you die

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
All these training methods work but with Bards especially you must learn to dance or the first time you face monsters that attack you die
I agree but kinda avoided question. We don't know if this their first or been forever making a bard... @gwen gets best response here for a more complete layout. I approve!

This guy...
Disco giant beetles
Glad you elaborated on what you said was an eye opener. Yes I know what you prbly were saying but does he?....

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Giant beetles will take you from 50 to 90, if you get ones that have a 75 barding dif(so any new ones). Most shards have them for sale for about 5k. There are 1 tile spots in ter mur i used where i could disco, invis for 12 seconds and start over.

You can learn the dance later, but honestly, your gonna have something else tank it till it gets discoed.
This guy...

Glad you elaborated on what you said was an eye opener. Yes I know what you prbly were saying but does he?....
better?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
In the far south ice areas. Tricky to teleport to, but possible. It blocks you and the beetle away from each other

DarknessDemona

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Di

Thanks alot your advice helped tons.

DarknessDemona

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree but kinda avoided question. We don't know if this their first or been forever making a bard... @gwen gets best response here for a more complete layout. I approve!

This guy...

Yep I got it.. All of you guys advice got me to where I needed Thanks!!

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Only skimmed the thread, but be warned, blocking pets/mobs with bagballs is an actionable offense