• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Provocation] Training Provo on Cu Sidhe's and stuck at 99.2

• Thread starter Marcus Blackwell
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Marcus Blackwell

Hello,

Was wondering what should a Cu sidhe's bard Diff. be when training provo on them when your at 99 provo?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
depends on if its a wild one thats never been tamed or tamed and released one.

tamed and released ones will have lower barding diff as thier str and stuff that is used in the calculation will drop once tamed.

i believe that new untamed ones are like 110 and tamed and released ones are usually between 90 - 100

and you can gain effectivlly anywhere above and below your current skill within aprox 25 points of the critters barding difficulty.

so if you have a couple pretamed cu's that are all 95 in barding diff then you can start training on them at like 75 and you can go all the way to 120 with them.

granted, you of course will have slower gains at each end of the 20-25 point spectrum.

B

Brucie Kibbutz

I went to 120 with hiryus, similar barding difficulty to cu sidhes.. ~95 when tamed and released.

You can 120 with them, it's just a very slow skill to raise.

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went to 120 Prov with 2 tamed/released CUs. Got slow towards 120 ofc but it will whatever you use I would imagine.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i allways found that slow time to be between 100 and 110 natural

i allways found that the gains flew from 115 to 120

M

Marcus Blackwell

i allways found that slow time to be between 100 and 110 natural

i allways found that the gains flew from 115 to 120
Is there a slow down from 110 to 115? been at provoing for about two hours now and only got .1 so far currently at 110.7.