• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Training pet to over-capped Parry

SoulKeeper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all ..
So ever since the recent patch that shows my post total skill caps i have noticed one of my greater dragons has a skill cap of 126 in parry... I have been fighting greater dragons since there skills are up to par. Buuut no gains 3 hours later i also tried a herd of about 5 sheep and have also tried slimes underworld. So i am asking if anyone else knows a way i can get my gd to his full potential at 126 parry.thanks.

SoulKeeper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No actually i have not surprisingly lol im even a disco tamer ill try that tonight. Will report back after i try

SoulKeeper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try discordance on it?
Did not work i used discord and it put him under gm wrestling so i gave it a shot anuways hoping for hidden gains i did it for one hour and used whisper without breaking discord when i checked once he was not discord still 120 :( thinking it's a glitch

SoulKeeper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go fight something challenging... Sheep and slimes have extremely low skills compared to your dragon
Still been fighting gd's with him and no gains have noticed also on untamed gd's have a cap way above 120 but their skill is at 120.0/138.5 for example.so im thinking all gds are stuck at the 120 skill