• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training pet before getting dex to 125

sini00

Visitor
Is it ok to train pet before dex reach 125? Just points in other stuff than dex. Then top up the dex to 150 after the pet naturally reaches 125 dex at some point later?

I just thought it would be easier to let my pet bash on shadow eles after adding more resists and hp regen, and then get dex to 125

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes. But if you forget to put stamina to 150 and use all your points you ruin the pet. Because it will hit slower.
Only a few pet types have so few points that those 15 really matter to the point of taking chances.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
With cus, you can easily get dex/stam to 125 by just training healing or magic. It'll gain quite quick.

Then you can do dex/stam on any level you want as long as you have points.

Even if some pets have tons of points I recommend saving up all points you can, so the dex/stam trick is a good one to get a habit of in order to maximize your pets potential.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First thing i do when i get a new pet, is train the DEX/Stamina to 125 by GMing it's Resist on Spectral Spellbinders, and allowing them to continue spamming spells until the pet reaches 125 DEX. Having 125 DEX makes training other skills and levels faster.